990 Wood-fired Cooker
The wood-burning 990, like all ESSE cookers, combines technological advancements with classic ESSE quality.
With three large capacity ovens (which can all maintain different temperatures for ease of use) the 990 offers a huge 112 litre cooking volume. This not only offers more space, but more flexibility than other comparable cookers. Ovens have heat-surround technology, so you don’t have to turn dishes or worry about which shelf to cook them on – you can even use the oven base. Professional chefs love that ESSE ovens are deeper than they are wide, which means little heat is lost when the doors are opened.
- Made in Great Britain
- Slam-shut doors; no need to lift handles
- Inner glass door allows you to see the fire and let more heat into the room
- Oven capacity top 48 ltrs / 192 metric cups
- Oven capacity bottom 2 x 32 ltr / 2 x 128 metric cups
- Hotplate over 6 pans
- Hotplate heat gradient allows you to find the perfect temperature by sliding pan across from left (hottest) to right
- Hinge stops prevent opened door clashing against enamelled front
- Suitable for continuous burning
- Available in a striking 19-strong enamel colour collection, plus striking Matte Black